As part of the check-in and ticketing system, the weighing/labeling conveyor is the front-end equipment of the baggage handling system. On each end of the weighing/labeling conveyor, there shall be two photoelectric switches to measure the maximum size of the baggage. When the two photoelectric switches were both blinded by the moving baggage at the same time, this baggage shall be deemed as super-large baggage and shall be carried by the elevator. At the bottom of the frame of weighing/labeling conveyor, there shall be equipped with guide rail, guide pulley, leveler and locking device. The conveyor can run on the guide rail with the help of guide pulley. When the conveyor fails, it can be pulled out for maintenance.
- Type BCW
- Dimensions Length: 1400mm width: 800 mm Height: 360~400mm
- Belt Width 650mm
- Height of Side guide plate above the conveyor belt:50mm~ 200mm
- Roller, roller: ￠60×650
- Bearing: NSK Japan
- Power device: Germany Interroll electric drum, specifications of Φ113× 650, power 0.37kw
- Control switch, element: The French SCHNEIDER, XB2-BD21C automatic / manual switch of motor
- The exposed side guide plates, apron hairline stainless steel plate, the thickness of 2mm
- Speed 20 m/min～30m/min
- Drive A standardized drive unit of electric roller is applied.
- Belt types Holland AMMERAAL belt, anti-skid, flame retardant, antistatic
- Frame: Q235-C plate, thickness 3mm
- Baffle plate, protective plate: Q235-C plate,, thickness 2mm